A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wyatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buena Ventura
- St. John`s Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Erin Wyatt MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Wyatt practice?
- Dr. David Wyatt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wyatt practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.