A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eakes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eakes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakes graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eakes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Eakes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David L. Eakes practice?
- Dr. David Eakes has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Eakes practices Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians.