A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eakes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakes graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eakes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University of Tn Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eakes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Eakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Eakes practice?
Dr. David Eakes practices Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Eakes, Dr. Dave Eakes, Dr. Davis Eakes