A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eastlund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eastlund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastlund graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Eastlund has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ted Eastlund MD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Eastlund practice?
- Dr. David Eastlund has 1 office location.
Dr. David Eastlund practices Hematology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Hematologists.