A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Easton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easton
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Easton Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Easton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Easton DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Easton practice?
- Dr. David Easton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Easton practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.