A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Easton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easton
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Easton Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Easton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Easton DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Easton practice?
- Dr. David Easton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Easton practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.