A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Easton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Easton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Midmichigan Med Ctr -Midland, Midland, Mi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Easton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Easton practice?
Dr. David Easton practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.