Dr. David Easton DO Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Easton is very caring and he will listen to you if you talk to him. He is always happy and it makes you happy to be around him. He is a great doctor too.

September 26th, 2014
Wonderful Dr, Highly recommended
Good over all Clinic and Dr. Dr Easton is a professional and good to have as my Dr. Totally trust him in all aspect.

May 15th, 2014
Dr. Easton isn't terrible, but he isn't the best doctor I've been to. One plus is that he was very open to giving referrals, which my last doctor didn't do. I got 5 referrals for the dermatologist and 5 referrals for the OB that would last me til the next year. I really only see Easton for physicals and for him to send me to specialists, but I'm only 25, so your needs may be different.

June 24th, 2013
Worthless, Interviewed by nursing staff prior to appt regarding issues to be addressed. Dr. did'nt address any of them. What a waste of time. Called back a couple of weeks later regarding depression that didnt get addressed. Was told my antidepressant was at its highest dose ( not true) and to flip my insurance card over, call that number on the back to find mental health services. Only went to him because my Dr. of 12 years left and he took over her paractice. Had been told by others that he does not take issues serious and he blows off complaints. They were right. I'm finding a different Dr. asap.

March 24th, 2010
I wouldnt recommend Dr. Easton to anyone, its too bad as his nurses are very nice and professional. To be honest I dont think Dr. Easton knows the first thing about dealing with patience and medical he doesnt take your concerns seriously and acts as if can cares less no matter how laud you cry to him he will act like its not a big deal well my case was a big deal and my new doctor found out what is wrong with me, so Dr. Easton I wasn't crying for no reason, keep acting the way you do with people and we'll see how long you will last in your field