Dr. David Ebbitt Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Ebbitt?

August 19th, 2017

Horrible

The most uninterested uncaring Dr. I have ever met. Got him in an ER visit..never want him again..

February 8th, 2014

saved my life

I had a bad accident, severed an artery and two tendons. My wife rushed me to the er and Dr. Ebbitt stopped the bleeding in less than five minutes. He maintained a great bedside manber, kept me relaxed and calm even though it was so serious. Though I needed a specialist to perform surgery, had it not been for the quick action of this doctor and his staff, I may have lost function of my habd, let alone, my life. Thank you Dr. Ebbitt!

December 4th, 2015