A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Echevarria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Echevarria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Echevarria, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Echevarria graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Echevarria has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Francisco Echevarria MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David F. Echevarria practice?
- Dr. David Echevarria has 1 office location.
Dr. David Echevarria practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.