Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient show details patient
by Susan G on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr E Happy with this Dr And Referred my parents to him. My daughter needed A PCP Was seeing A pediatrician. Smooth transfer and everyone is happy. I need to be more regular with my Apts work to much. Overall 5* star Dr. And his Assistant Awesome and nice personality. Always helpful when i call. Would i recommend again. Yes yes yes. thanks Susan G vernon, ct

Oct 19th, 2012

Appointment was rushed. Wanted me to cut my complaint list from the original few I called about down to just 2. On my recheck he couldn't remember my original problem nor the fact that he had discontinued one of my medications.

Sep 23rd, 2011

This doctor is very sensitive to your needs, he listens to what you have to say and takes everything into consideration. He does tend to have strong opinions and beliefs on what is best to treat your condition. But I feel it's because he is looking out for the patients safety and best interest. He spends as much time with you as needed and tells you the truth even if it's not what you want to hear. He is a excellent very knowledgeable doctor but what really helps is his ability to make you feel comfortable and his sincere personality.

by David Holt on Feb 27th, 2010

I have been a patient with Dr. Edelheit for approx 6 years. With Rockville Family and now to his own practice. You cannot ask for a better doctor.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
Aug 9th, 2009

Dr Edelheit is a good primary care Dr. He genuinely cares about you and your background. He asks lots of questions and always wants to know everything about you. Is willing to spend as much time as needed and you do not feel rushed when talking to him as many Dr.'s can make you feel.

by Alissa on May 8th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Edelheit for about 6 years now. Dr. Edelheit is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. The one thing that makes him stand out from other doctors is the fact that he is very personable. The staff in the practice really make you feel comfortable and cared for.

Thorough and caring show details Thorough and caring
by Liz on May 8th, 2008

Dr. E is very thorough when examining and diagnosing a patient - he takes into account not only past and present medical history but also tries to understand the patient's current and past life styles and living situations.