Overall Review

November 18th, 2016
Doctor Edelman is a skilled surgeon with great people skills and an amazing attitude. He answered all my questions and immediately put me at ease. He never make me feel rushed. His staff is equally friendly, professional and helpful. The assembly line attitude you might find at some medical practices is something you won’t find in his office. How refreshing! Less than 24 hours after a laparoscopic robotic bilateral inguinal hernia surgery at Doctors Hospital in Coral Gables, I am up and about. All things considered, I feel great. If there’s any pain, it’s really minor, far less than I ever expected. I’m not taking any drugs and I feel like I’m on a quick road to recovery. My thanks to Doctor Edelman and the amazing team at Doctors Hospital. Did I mention that the first call I had this morning was from Doctor Edelman. He checked to see how I was doing. What a class act!

March 11th, 2016
Probably the best doctor I have ever had. Performed surgery on me three separate times.

December 30th, 2015
One of, if not the best, doctor I have seen with regard to his bedside manner, concern for patient, knowledge, time spent explaining the options for treatment, and his sincere concern for patient well-being. His staff has been amazing as well. They remember your name, get you in on time, and also spend as much time needed on your treatment needs or arrangements. Lisa deals with the insurance companies and is an absolute champ going to bat for the patient.

July 27th, 2015
Great customer service
Dr. Edelman and his staff are top notch. They understand the concept of customer service and take the time learn about your physical concerns and you as a person.

December 26th, 2014
Extremely satisfied laparoscopy surgery, Dr. David Edelman Review
After searching through about 20 surgeons to operate my inguinal hernia on my left side, I decided to choose Dr. David Edelman. After visiting him, he treated me very well and I was given the appointment for surgery six days after the initial visit, compared to other surgeons who's appointment's were scheduling me much further in the future. He performed a laparoscopy surgery on me to repair not just my left hernia, but also another small one I had on my right side. The operation was 100% successful, and everything went smoothly. Even though I have felt no pain he encouraged me to contact him for further visits. I highly recommend this doctor, his track record speaks for itself as one of the greatest surgeons.

October 3rd, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR
I Met Dr. Edelman in an emergency I had with an intestinal obstruction. He is compassionate, he is the best Dr. I have ever met. I call him MY ANGEL. Always there when I need him. He is the best surgeon and his staff the best of all Doctors office. I recommend Dr. Edelman with my eyes closed.

November 21st, 2011
Outstanding!
I have had two inguinal hernias on my right side. Then I had one one my left side and that's when I went to Dr. Edelman. His work cant compare to the previous surgeons I dealt with. Recovery time was quick, very little pain after the surgery. Its been a little over a month since I had the surgery and it doesn't seem like I had a hernia. However its been several years since my right side was repaired, and to this day I still get pain. I should have gone to Dr. Edelman the first time.

December 6th, 2010
Awesome, caring doctor
This doc will actually sit down and listen to you! Such a rarity. He makes you feel like a real person with real feelings. He figured out how to treat post-surgery complications created by another surgeon who dismissed pain I felt. And he read the ct scan personally to figure out that it was read incorrectly! Plus his office is a great place where everyone knows you and treats you with friendliness. You will not regret putting your care in Dr Edelman's capable hands.

June 10th, 2010
Dr. Edelman and his staff are professional and very caring. They made my visits, believe it or not, an enjoyable experience. I regret that I have but one gall bladder to give.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. David Edelman A+++
Dr. Edelman eased my mind going in for my cholecystectomy for gallbladder. He assured me 100% everything would be fine. Well I can tell you that when I came out of surgery, Dr. Edelman came by. I had one tiny incision and one in my belly button. I said to the Dr. "Are you sure you took out my Gallbladder" We laughed! He said yes. It has been 1.5 months and all is wonderful. I even went back to work after two days. No problems at all! Thank you Dr. Edelman. You are absolutely the best!