A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edmondson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edmondson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmondson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edmondson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edmondson, DO, FAAAAI, FACP is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmondson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edmondson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Edmondson DO, FAAAAI, and FACP is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Edmondson practice?
- Dr. David Edmondson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Edmondson practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Allergists and Wausau Internists.