A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edmondson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edmondson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edmondson, DO, FAAAAI, FACP is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmondson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Edmondson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edmondson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan