A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edmondson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edmondson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmondson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edmondson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edmondson, DO, FAAAAI, FACP is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmondson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edmondson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Edmondson DO, FAAAAI, and FACP is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Edmondson practice?
- Dr. David Edmondson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Edmondson practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Allergists and Wausau Internists.