Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Edwards
Dr. David Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Otolaryngology. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Jellico Community Hospital, Parthenon Pavilion at Centennial Medical Center and Tennessee Christian Medical Center. Dr. Edwards has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Edwards has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. David Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Jeffrey Webber
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi28
Dr. Hal Roseman
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Nashville, TN 0 mi36
Dr. Susan Limbaugh
Nashville, TN 0 mi30