David Edwards Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen David Edwards?

An incredible Docter

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr Edwards is my physician of choice after many years as a patient and absolute satisfaction with each and every encounter with Sterling Primary Care, and Dr. Edwards.

Topnotch Professional and Caring Physician

Posted on December 18th, 2016

I've been the patient of Dr. David Edwards for about 30 years. He is the most caring and thoughtful doctor I've ever worked with. He's also my husband's doctor now for several years. He never rushes us and listens to our concerns when we visit. I personally feel Dr. Edwards saved my life on three occasions and once for my husband. He thinks outside the box and takes action quickly to make sure both my husband and myself get the medical attention we need. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Dr Edwards and his staff are truly amazing and I would recommend them to anyone! If only there were more people like him in this world!

pati4ent of Dr David L Edwards

Posted on September 5th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Daavid Edwards' for approximately 30 years - he's not only been an outstanding physician but a confident, friend and all around nice guys. As long as he is alive and practicing, I will only see him as my personal P. C. No other physician comes even close to being the outstanding physician that he is.

Excellent care at Sterling Prime Care Clinic

Posted on August 7th, 2016

My experiences with The Sterlling Clinic have been great. Dr David Edwards and his staff are wonderful. The wait time is very short and his busing staff puts you first. Dr. Edwards is one of the more compassion toward his patient than any doctor I have ever met. Your concerns are his, he listens to you and then helps you with your issues. I would recommend Dr. Edwards and his staff to everyone.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

David Edwards has been my doctor (yes, doctor – that's "old-school", but it just feels right) for over 30 years. I cannot imagine going to any other primary care physician. He cares about me and he takes care of me. He is absolutely the best! As I told Dr. Edwards during my last scheduled 6 month checkup, "When you walk in the room, your smile and the look on your face make me feel incredible." It doesn't get much better than that.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Been a patient of Dr. Edward's for about 30 years, no better doctor in the country.

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Dr. Edwards is great--Takes the time to discuss you personally and explains why the medicine is needed but you make the decision. Very thorough -- Has been my family doctor for over 15 yrs. Never had a reason to even think about changing.

Relationship with Sterling

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. David Edwards was recommended to us several years ago when it became necessary to change doctors. We cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. One of the things that is outstanding is that he does not rush us out of his office and explains what we need in detail. We highly recommend him. He is very pleasant - always smiling and is staff is super.

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr Edwards and his staff are excellent and I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a doctor of his skills.

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Dr. Edwards and his staff are awesome! Dr. Edwards is compassionate and caring and truly attentive to my care. His staff is courteous and always accommodating in scheduling regular or as needed appointments.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

In my view there could not be better, more thorough, more professional medical care, nor treated with genuine respect than offered by Dr. David Edwards.