Dr. David Eenigenburg Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Eenigenburg?

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

I have been taking my kids to see Dr. E for the past 19 years. He is absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. There is never any wait time to see him, he will get us into see him that day if I feel that my child must be seen that day. He always takes the time to listen to my children and me and he has an excellent connection with children. There have been times when he has felt that my children needed to be referred to other physicians and all of his referrals have been excellent. He won't hesitate to make a referral if he feels it is in the child's best interest and medically necessary. He is absolutely terrific.

Posted on June 12th, 2014