A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Efron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Efron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Efron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Efron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Efron, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Penetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Efron graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Efron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Efron MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. David T. Efron practice?
- Dr. David Efron has 1 office location.
Dr. David Efron practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.