A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eingorn is Excellent. Dr. Eingorn has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eingorn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Shoulder Reconstruction.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eingorn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eingorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Medical Center at Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eingorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Eingorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Eingorn practice?
Dr. David Eingorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Eingorn, Dr. Davis Eingorn, Dr. Dewey Eingorn