A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eingorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eingorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eingorn
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eingorn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eingorn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eingorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Eingorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Eingorn practice?
- Dr. David Eingorn has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Eingorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.