Dr. David Eingorn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 15th, 2016
Drive thru knee replacement
Had total knee replacement over 3 weeks ago. Was told would be back to work in 2 weeks and recuperation would be speedy. Am in severe pain from surgery. Many aspects of recovery were not told to me, such as the severe swelling, ongoing severe pain and actual return to work in 6 weeks. This lack of accurate info is impacting my job. I couldn't plan to be out for the real amount of time required to recuperate. Pain is minimized by staff. To add insult to injury, expect to easily wait 45+ minutes for an 8 am appointment. Don't believe the rosy picture Eingorn paints of this surgery.

March 4th, 2015
Confident with a needle :)
MBO is the first place that diagnosed my OA - DR. Eingorn is the only one I will allow to give me knee injections - he is the best! Makes me so comfortable. My only complaint is the long wait in the office...sometimes over an hr. Paul is his assistant in Langhorne, very good too!

January 15th, 2015
Outstanding Orthopaedic Surgeon
Excellent physician, caring and compassionate

August 6th, 2014
L5-S1 fusion and Laminectomy. 2001-2002
Dr. Eingorn was fantastic. His bedside manner is A-1. It was the decision I made to have this surgery. 13-14 Yeats later and what he did is still great. Thanks Doc for a great job.

July 19th, 2013
wish the Doctors in NC were 0.5 agood as he is
I was a patient with in the first 6 months of his practice. He was able to get my RSD in remission long enough that I could spend 17 years as a nurse caring for people as he did I am sorry to say I am in NC now and the RSD is back PT OT and Nerve block have not worked I can no longer wear pants or shoes the people of Trenton and Yardley are so lucky to have him there

May 19th, 2010
Excellent diagnosis and care. He took time to explain in great detail the problem, options for treatment and length of recovery.

January 15th, 2009
I have recommended him numerous times to family and friends. I have been a patient of his for many years and he has always pulled me through the tough times. He is an excellent doctor. There should be more like him.