A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Eisenberg practice?
Dr. David Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Ophthalmology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and West Roxbury, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists, Chestnut Hill General Practitioners, and Chestnut Hill Ophthalmologists.