A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Miles Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. David Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists.