Dr. David Eisenman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2014
Disappointment
I heard positive recommendations about this provider and I was hopeful. In reality, I was surely disappointed. Things did not look good when I had to wait well over one hour in the waiting room and not one person told me what was going on or explain the reason for the delay. How disrespectful. The meeting with the provider lasted only 15 minutes. He may be a good doctor but be prepared to wait for hours and get a hefty bill. I chose to go with a physician who respects patients.

November 19th, 2013
A life changer.
One word to describe this doctor, AWESOME. He genuinely cares about his patients. I had pulsatile tinnitus for 2 years straight. I had went to several different ENT's, no one knew what the problem was. I traveled to Baltimore from Philadelphia in hopes Dr. Eisenman could help. After two years of searching for answers I grew more frustrated and was close to giving up. Within minutes of looking at my scans he found the source, Sigmoid Sinus Dehiscence. Finally, I got answers! I decided to go along with the surgery as I felt I was in good hands. Immediately waking up from surgery I realized the ringing was GONE. Dr. Eisenman truly changed my life! What a phenomenal doctor, I highly recommend him.