A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Elbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbaum graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Elbaum has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Elbaum DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Elbaum practice?
- Dr. David Elbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Elbaum practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Berlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Berlin Internists and Berlin Cardiologists.