Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Elias
Dr. David Elias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Elias is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital, Memorial Hospital and Holston Valley Medical Center. Dr. Elias has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Elias has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Elias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Gregory Sutton
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Benjamin Nadeau
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi11
Dr. Marcus Wagner
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi5