A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ellis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Ellis MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. David Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ellis practices Urology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Urologists.