A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ellis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Ellis practice?
Dr. David Ellis practices Urology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Urologists.