A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ellis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ellis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Ellis MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. David Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ellis practices Urology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Urologists.