A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ellison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ellison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Ellison practice?
Dr. David Ellison practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Hematologists, Charleston Oncologists, and Charleston Pathologists.