A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ellman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Ellman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Ellman practice?
- Dr. David Ellman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ellman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.
See Boca Raton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.