A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Elwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Elwood, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Elwood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Elwood graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Elwood MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Elwood practice?
- Dr. David Elwood has 1 office location.
Dr. David Elwood practices Surgery near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.