A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Emmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Emmel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emmel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Emmel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Emmel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Emmel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Emmel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Emmel practice?
- Dr. David Emmel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Emmel practices Ophthalmology near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Ophthalmologists.