A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Emmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Emmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emmel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Emmel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Emmel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Emmel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Emmel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Emmel practice?
- Dr. David Emmel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Emmel practices Ophthalmology near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Ophthalmologists.