Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Emmel
Dr. David Emmel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wethersfield, CT, with another office in Newington, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Emmel is affiliated with John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Emmel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Emmel has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...