A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Engleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Engleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Engleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engleman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Engleman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Engleman practice?
Dr. David Engleman practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Sherman Cardiologists.