A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Engleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Engleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engleman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Engleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Engleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engleman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Engleman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Engleman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Engleman practice?
- Dr. David Engleman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Engleman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Sherman Cardiologists.