A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Engman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Engman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Engman MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Engman practice?
- Dr. David Engman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Engman practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.