A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Engstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Engstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Engstrom, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Engstrom graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Engstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engstrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Engstrom practice?
Dr. David Engstrom practices Family Medicine near Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Family Physicians.