Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Shelia A on May 31st, 2016

Pinnacle Family Medicine is my healthcare provider for life. I had been sick for many years, who kept telling me I was menopausal. Came to see Dr Engstrom and after testing and a biopsy, I finally got an answer. thyroid cancer. Dr Engstrom and the entire staff at Pinnacle Family Medicine are compassionate, supportive and very knowledgeable. Dr Engstrom treats the whole person, not just the symptom. I am a very observant person, I have yet to see patients in the waiting room carrying a bag full of medications! Lastly, if you are looking for a great healthcare provider, do not believe everything you read online. I am a Pinnacle Family Medicine patient for life.

Oct 16th, 2015

An incredible group of loving people! Dr. Engstrom spends time to get me to deal with my whole health.

Excellent Caring Doctor show details Excellent Caring Doctor
by Craig on Sep 15th, 2014

Dr. Engstrom is a fantastic doctor. Sometimes the wait times are a little long but he is worth the wait.

by peter bauman on Apr 25th, 2014

Extremely poor service. Called 3 separate times and left 3 separate messages asking if new patients were being accepted and to schedule a preventative care physical/exam. Not once has a call been returned. Is there a rating less than 1 star?

A good, caring, smart doctor show details A good, caring, smart doctor
Dec 10th, 2011

I was referred to him by my best friend after having a miserable experience with a previous family doctor. Engstrom takes the time to know his patients and he asks the important questions. I trust him and am completely confident in his abilities.