A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Enis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Enis, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Enis graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Enis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Enis MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Enis practice?
- Dr. David Enis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Enis practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.