Dr. David Ensley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2016
Dr. Ensley is the be..
Dr. Ensley is the best!! He is kind, compassionate, caring, and very knowledgeable. He has the best bed side manor ever!! I highly recommend him to any woman in any circumstance. Simply the best!!

September 26th, 2016
I absolutely love th..
I absolutely love the staff. They make you feel so comfortable and at ease. They helped make this pregnancy amazing.

September 19th, 2016
Great experience wor..
Great experience working with Dr. Ensley! Through years of fertility problems we switched over to Doctor Ensley. My husband and I were able to have a beautiful baby girl and a boy on the way!

September 16th, 2016
The entire office st..
The entire office staff is extremely caring and kind. I had some unexpected complications in my pregnancy and Dr. Ensley made me feel reassured that all would be ok. I knew I was in good hands. I would definitely recommend him!

September 5th, 2016
I was greeted by the..
I was greeted by the friendly check in girl. Everyone was wonderful.

February 26th, 2016
Best OB Experience
Dr. Ensley delivered each of our 3 children. We researched and spoke with numerous OBs prior to scheduling with Dr. Ensley. He was very knowledgeable and personable. He was both witty and humorous and professional and direct at the right times. We wouldn't consider another OBGYN.

September 5th, 2015
Dr Ensley and staff are amazing. Caring, compassionate, and you receive the best care there is.

October 27th, 2014
Horrible office staff
I was accused of being a liar. The "nurse" was completely rude. I was very confident because when i chose to switch to this provder, he went out of his way to make phone calls that I needed for my pregnancy. They have LIED to me, my mother and my other physicians. I highly recommend you do not go to this "Doctor". He is a smart elic along with his RUDE office staff. No wonder why he moved from the Northside and so many of his patients do not continue care with him.

August 1st, 2011
A Dr. Who CARES!A
Dr. Ensley is an excellent doctor. Not only does he have great bedside manner, but he also made me feel comfortable at all times. During my first pregnancy with my daughter, there was no question that I could not ask him. He never made feel uncomfortable or silly about any of my questions or concerns which I feel is very important, especially to a first time mother. Also, his staff is very welcoming. They always remembered me and made us feel welcome. In fact, I am pregnant with our second child and choose to travel a half hour or so to see Dr. Ensley versus seeing an OB closer to home.

June 18th, 2011
Dr Ensley is kind and compassionate. He will take as much time with you as you need. I've never felt rushed in his office. You can tell he genuinely cares about all his patients.

March 5th, 2015