A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ensz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ensz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Sioux City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ensz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Ensz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Ensz practice?
Dr. David Ensz practices Family Medicine near South Sioux City, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NE and Wisner, NE.
See South Sioux City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Ensz, Dr. Dave Ensz, Dr. Davis Ensz