Dr. David Epperson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016
I can walk!!!!!!!!
Hey my Friends family and strangers, If you have spinal pain, or neck pain and are tired of getting No answers from your doctor and just want to run test after test. Get another option I have had problems for three years then I have found Doctor Epperson, For my first year I was out of pain with a nerve block, we both it would help and I could go on and be a Normal active 31 year old. Before I found Doctor Epperson people told me it was degeneration of the bones I have been healthy all my life no drugs or anything like that. When I went to see doctor Epperson he really shocked me. He talked to me like he was my friend and used easy terms I could understand. My other doctors missed that I had a tear in my L5 and S1 that was caused by a car accident. And I had to suffer everyday not being able to walk in horrible pain for 7 months. Doctor Epperson reread my MRI and found what they missed. This doctor is kind, caring, and will try to get to the bottom of your pain. He even called me personally to give me the blood results back from my test. OMG I was so shocked that a doctor like this had time to personally take time out of his busy day to give this to me. He has other wonderful staff who could do this. However he did. The compassion he has shown to me and my family has been amazing. Like I said I have been dealing with this for over three years and always seen doc once then it was his P.A. all the other doctors I went to. So if you don't like your doctor, not getting results that you want what will it hurt. My back is worth the hour drive and if I had to I will follow him out of state. THANKS SO MUCH DR. EPPERSON, AMANDA, MELISSA AND THE OTHER WONDERFUL STAFF.

July 15th, 2016
Excellent Experience
My mother has been suffering from severe back, neck, and knee pain for the past three years. She is no longer able to drive, and her symptoms make it very difficult to walk. We have visited with quite a few physicians, and their first response was to go the surgery route. We were heading down that direction until a friend of mine recommended that we meet with Dr. Epperson for his professional opinion. We are glad we did! Dr. Epperson spent time learning about my mother's symptoms, evaluating her charts, and really cared about her well being as a patient. Dr. Epperson through his diagnosis let us know that surgery could be avoided. He recommended that my mother's symptoms could be treated using Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for her arthritic back, joint pain, and knee. We went ahead with the RFA procedures, and the results have been impressive. My mother is now walking, and her back and joint pain has been drastically been reduced vs. where she was a few weeks back. I wanted to send my appreciation to Dr. Epperson, and his amazing staff for giving my mother her quality of life back. Thanks again!

December 3rd, 2015
The Best.
Excellent Dr., Takes time to listen and to explain things to you. The best care you could ask for. .

March 22nd, 2010
Dr. Epperson takes time to listen to your health problems. He is a caring doctor who asks for your input and does not push his agenda on you.

December 27th, 2016