Dr. David Erani Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Erani?

Terrible experience

Posted on October 20th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cohen for over six months for care following radioactive iodine treatment for Graves disease. When clarifying Dr. Cohen's recommendations, I felt rushed, often walking away with the feeling that my concerns have not been fully addressed. For instance, I reported symptoms that were consistent with hypothyrodism and asked for more comprehensive blood work, but never got a clear answer for why this was not done. I left Dr. Cohen's office when he refused to see me after I was only 10 minutes late to my appointment. Shortly after, his colleague confirmed that I had developed hypothyrodism.

Posted on July 14th, 2017