Dr. David Ervin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ervin?

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Ervin is very knowledgeable in his field. He is easy to talk too and he listens. He did a bilateral knee replacement on my knees and did an amazing job. He answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable having the surgery.

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Always on time...always has time for me. Always kind and caring! Listens to me. I have been going there for 7 years! Going to him was the best decision I have ever made! 4 out of 4 from ME!

patient

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr Ervin from the first office visit through my knee replacement 5 months ago today. My surgery went exceptionally well with no complications. Since my surgery, I have recovered very nicely and fast as most of my friends have remarked, "Wow you are doing so well unlike many I have known". I attribute that to my overall health, my activity level (which is very high since I have been so active at my gym for most of my life), motivation to get better, and of course Dr Ervin. After all, he did the surgery and did a superb job. Or I wouldn't be doing so well!!!! I had very little pain through recovery and my ROM is where it should be. I work out at the gym almost every day doing some things I haven't done in a long time and I know it is helping me still recover since it takes close to a year to fully recover. I would recommend Dr Ervin to anyone. My husband was very much impressed as well. I tell my story to everyone who asks about my knee replacement. Hats off to Toledo Orhopaedic Surgeons, and Dr Ervin.

Posted on September 25th, 2017