A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eschelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eschelman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiography
- Liver Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eschelman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eschelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eschelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans