A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eschenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eschenbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eschenbach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacteroides Infections
- Chlamydia Infections
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Puerperal Disorders
- Puerperal Infection
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Vaginal Diseases
- Vulvar Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eschenbach graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Eschenbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eschenbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Eschenbach practice?
Dr. David Eschenbach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.