Dr. David Eschenbach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
I must admit that it has been 20 years since Dr. Eschenbach treated me at the University of Washington. Actually, to be honest, Dr. Eschenbach saved my life. He is not just a physician; he is a compassionate healer who cares for his patients. As a physician myself, his clinical skills are outstanding and he truly listens to what you are saying. Anyone who has this gentleman for a physician is in great hands. I never had to wait for Dr. Eschenbach as he saw me for the first time in an emergent basis. However, I can tell you, I would be willing to wait for he for as long as it takes as he is truly worth the wait.

July 6th, 2012
Great doctor, bad timing!
Dr. E is GREAT! He was able to find and diagnose my issue that three previous practitioners had not been able to figure out. I had to rate him "Poor" for "Waiting time during a visit" because we waited for over an hour after our appointment time before we finally got to see him. But, it wasn't his fault. He got caught in surgery in the morning, and he was late getting into the office. The nurse said this was the first time in 18 months she'd seen him that far behind.

April 22nd, 2012
I was having some very complicated vaginal issues and was referred to Dr. Eschenbach. He has been amazing in my diagnosis and treatment. While it is difficult to get an appointment and the wait time is long, I would strongly recommend seeing him. He is usually behind in his appointment times because he actually spends time with his patients instead of rushing in and out of rooms.