Dr. David Estin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Estin?

May 10th, 2017

He's the BEST!

Dr Estin is the best neurosurgeon! He is an expect in his field with most advance techniques. Most of all he really cares about his patient! Two separate surgeries in 10 years and thank god for him, I'm able to walk and No more pain!

January 17th, 2017

very cold

July 28th, 2015

Here's my take on all of this. If you are in that much pain and suffering from a disorder that requires you to need a neurosurgeon, you are not looking for someone to have a cup of coffee or a beer with. You are looking for the most qualified person to be holding that scalpel. And that is what you will get with Dr. Estin. His diagnostic and surgical skills are spot on. When he walks into that OR and you are on the table, you can rest assured that you have the most competent, skilled professional taking your life in his hands. That is what you want. Find a friend to get that coffee with, and walk through his door if you have an unfortunate medical condition that needs the best person to save you. And one more thing, count your blessings if he participates with your insurance plan, or you can be like me; in desperate need of his services, and unable to see him because of a plastic insurance card that doesn't have the right name on it.

December 25th, 2014

Dr. Estin is the absolutely best Surgeon I ever met. He is a caring person (a rarity for surgeons) and spent 8.5 hours reconstructing my cervical spine. Before I met him, I could hardly walk or lift my arms or legs without excruciating pain. After surgery and 3 months in a cervical brace (24 hours a day, except to shower), Dr Estin removed the brace,I turned my head and since then I have been pain free and work out in a gym.

November 20th, 2014

He fix me all all

I went to Dr. Estin on a referral and I am glad I did. He looked at my charts and had me go for a few other tests. Upon going back he gave me my options and explained them very well. He did my surgery and I never felt better. When in his office talking he is very quiet spoken and can have an air of being superior. I will take that I guess especially when he put me back together again. The wait time for him is long or always has been for me.

September 9th, 2014

supposed to be great, but i'll never know

I tried for over 2 weeks to get an appointment with the doctor. My daughter was getting ready to go back to college, and I was hoping to get an appointment before she left since her school is 4 hours away. The woman I was dealing with assured me Dr. Estin would see her, so I waited patiently for her to let me know when the doctor was available. No phone call, no response to my phone calls, and finally the day before my daughter was going to leave for school, I called one more time hoping to get in. She promptly told me he was not seeing patients that week. It would have been nice if she told me that sooner rather than later. My entire family was stressed out waiting for a call that never came, and because I was originally told the doctor would see her, I never made an effort to see another doctor. Staff, who are the liaison between the doctor and the patient, should remember that politeness and kindness go a long way.

September 26th, 2013

Are you kidding!

Suffering in pain. Doctor recommended Dr. Estin. Said he was the best. Called for an appointment and can't even get past the unfriendly, unprofessional, unsympathetic women who run the office. All I got after explaining my situation was "We can't help you". Click.

August 2nd, 2012

Wonderful staff!Fantastic Surgeon!

June 4th, 2012

My hero.

October 24th, 2011

We have a lot of confidence in Dr. Estin. Dr. Estin had been very patient and considerate and we are very satisfied with all he has done.

November 18th, 2010

Miss Diagnosis

DR. Estin is nice and polite. The problem is he misdiagnosed pain coming from my cervical spine. Performed surgery.Then procceded to tell me after surgery that he never was sure where my problem came from in the first place. So I ha a discetomy performed in my cervical area with no relief. Then was told he could no longer help me and dropped me as a patient four months later. Some DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because someone has bad credential doesn't always mean that they are always correct. Still in pain two years later with more problems then I had before surgery!!!!!!

July 12th, 2010

Best thing I ever did!

Dr. Estin performed spinal fusion surgery on my C-spine about a year ago. I was in a lot of pain and had been back and forth to my Ortho and a pain management doctor for months. Naturally I had a lot of reservations about having spinal fusion surgery but Dr. Estin was AWESOME! He explained everything in detail and now a year later it was by far the best thing I could have ever done. The day after the surgery I felt much better, the numbness and tingling in my left arm and hand were gone and after about a week I felt really good. My recovery time was so much quicker than I'd ever thought it could be and the scar was so minimal. He really is a TERRIFIC Doc... I HIGHLY recommend the whole group!