A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ettensohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ettensohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ettensohn, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettensohn graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ettensohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Ettensohn MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Ettensohn practice?
- Dr. David Ettensohn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ettensohn practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Pulmonologists and Pawtucket Critical Care Practitioners.