Dr. David Evdokimow, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Mar 23rd, 2015

I have been here before for the triple which includes the IPL, chemical peel, and microdermabrasion. The staff is friendly and information. The doctor is wonderful, both in professionalism and work. The office is quiet and relaxing. Highly recommended...

Best! show details Best!
Mar 10th, 2015

Dr. Evdokimow is the best in the area for Botox and fillers. He always has a fair price and takes the time to discuss your desired outcome for any procedure. He uses tools to measure symmetry in the face to see what areas need correction. You can put your trust in him because he is a true artist who knows how to make a face look great!

Feb 4th, 2015

I was thrilled with the results of my treatment with Dr. Evdokimow! You have to wonder why you waited so long to try it- the results are that good! Very natural!

Feb 3rd, 2015

He is a very professional and kind doctor. He has made me feel very comfortable and I feel safe knowing that he is performing the treatments. My treatments so far have had great results and I plan on continuing my treatments with him. I strongly recommend!

Feb 2nd, 2015

wonderful. fantastic. i love dr. evdokomow and his staff. the office is great. the product works and i'm very pleased with the results. i've been coming to dr. evdokomow for years and years and years. he was recommended to me by another patient who absolutely loves dr. evdokomow. his office staff is the best!!! they are sweet, patient, kind and accommodating. they are such a pleasure!! Dr. Evdokomow is the greatest, nicest doctor ever. i would happily and whole heartedly recommend dr. evdokomow.

Very Friendly show details Very Friendly
Feb 1st, 2015

I have alot of sun damage from working outside. The signature skin treatment of microdermabrasion IPL and chemical peel dramatically improved my skin texture, tone, firmness and chin line almost immediately. I will absolutely do it again and have already recommended it to friends. It is painful but the results speak for themselves. The office staff is knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. I can always get an appointment that fits into my busy schedule. Dr. Evdokimow makes himself available for questions and follow ups!! I highly recommend the practice!!

Jan 30th, 2015

i had a procedure in the hospital and ended up with a hematoma and Dr evdokimow was called in . I believe that he saved my arm.he was kind and took his time with me.

Jan 29th, 2015

Went to Morristown Memorial Hospital...Dr Evdokimow was the doctor on call. Surgery went extremely well. Only problem was communication after the surgery. He was very brief and I was left wondering what went on during the surgery. Since then, everything has been amazing. Excellent care and results.

Jan 28th, 2015

\ I injured my finger and went to MMH and dr evdoikmow was on call. he took wonderful care of me and my finger. i have been back for other treatments and have asked him to fix another finger that i am having a problem with. the staff is alway very helpful.

Jan 27th, 2015

Received stitches in my eyebrow at the emergency center at morristown hospital. Dr. Evdokimow was great, very helpful and friendly. The follow up appointment at his office was wonderful, great staff up front and the doctor was wonderful.

Jan 25th, 2015

Went to Morristown hospital with a severe hand injury. I was treated by Dr. David Evdokimow, due to the severity of the injury he had to be called in to preform reconstructive surgery. He took great care of me during this visit. He was professional and very thorough. I had to return for follow up visits every few weeks. He was always kind, and efficient with everything that he did. He took the time to listen to my concerns and reassure me that everything was going well. On October 28th, I returned for hardware removal. My appointment was quick and smooth. I was always treated with respect and dignity. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know needing a hand specialist.

Jan 23rd, 2015

Dr. Evdokimow was very attentive and extremely professional. He worked with amazing precision and efficiency. There was almost no bruising and the recovery was swift, bringing the results previously explained and expected. The staff was always helpful, understanding and very accomodating.

Jan 21st, 2015

I saw Dr. Evdokimow in the emergency room. He repaired my thumb after a complex injury at work. He was explaining to me the procedure in details. I am happy with my progress up to now.

Jan 19th, 2015

i hd a very big surgery and DR Evdokimow was the on call doctor . dr Evdokimow took the time to explain what was going to happen . After the surgery i had to go to his office and everyone was very helpful . I would recommend Dr Evdokimow

Jan 16th, 2015

Dr. E is an excellent plastic surgeon. My son was three years old when he needed 10 stitches to his lip....I was devastated thinking he would be horribly scarred forever. The scar is now barely visible to me and nonexistent to others. The staff was equally as wonderful with us. Our experience was a very positive one. Thank you Dr. E!

Dec 17th, 2014

Finger injury - treated at Overlook hospital initially, then had several follow-up appointments. Dr. E is kind and caring. He provided detailed explanations about the injury, and took time to respond to all questions. No complaints!

Dec 16th, 2014

My 11-year-old son, Michael, was hit by a car while walking home from school. He suffered several broken bones as well as severe injuries to his left leg. We met Dr. Evdokimow in the Emergency Room and he has cared for our son ever since, having performed multiple surgeries to fully reconstruct his leg as well as several skin grafts. We have been extremely pleased with the care we have received from Dr. Evdokimow. Not only do we have the utmost confidence in his surgical abilities but he has also done a wonderful job in fully explaining everything to us and our son. He has a way of putting our son at ease even in the most trying circumstances. We have felt right from the start that we are in the most capable hands.

Dec 15th, 2014

Dr.Evdokimow is very professional and thorough. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. He did an excellent job for me. He also made sure I recovered well after my treatment. Overall, I think he is a great Doctor and I will definitely come back again!

Dec 10th, 2014

Visited Dr. Evdokimow for surgery on lip as a result of a childhood accident and he was very easy to work with. Though this required several visits over time the results were very good. The facility is very clean with friendly staff and convenient parking. Dr. Evdokimow's pricing was lower than competitors and he worked with my insurance provider. I would recommend Dr. Evdokimow. Thank you!

Dec 9th, 2014

While I met the doctor in an ER environment, I appreciated his willingness to do an emergent procedure on my hand for a dog bite. He was very responsive to my questions and explained what he was doing as he progressed. Although the local anesthetic was a bit traumatic to undergo, I felt his confidence in all he did and felt I was in good hands.

Dec 5th, 2014

Dr Evdokimow and his staff are all very knowledgeable and professional. I received Botox treatment and was educated on how it would work and how long it lasts.

Dec 4th, 2014

My entire experience at Dr. Evdokimows office was amazing. From the moment you walk in, the entire staff is so professional and make you feel so comfortable. Dr. Evdokimow is incredible. A complete professional. I had three treatments. A microderm abrasion, IPL and chemical peel. I would recommend Dr. Evdokimow to all my friends and family. I truly lovely experience.

Nov 21st, 2014

My daughter was taken into the ER at Morristown Memorial with a laceration under her eyebrow. Dr. Evdokimow was the on-call plastic surgeon. Apart from being the super trendy plastic surgeon (GQ I questioned myself!!) his bedside manner was impeccable. After 1 week, we returned to have the stitches taken out in his office,and all I can say is that i'm speechless at Dr Evdokimow's work. My daughter is left scarless. I only wish I had met him when my eldest daughter received stitches on the corner of her eye 5 years ago. Needless to say, we are bringing her back for the "Expert" to look for himself and see what he can do to help with an old scar. I'm also giving myself a "refresher" who wouldn't with amazing work like Dr. Evdokimow's!!??? Though I hope my daughters never need stitches again, I will definitley have Dr Evdokimow's number on speed-dial.

Nov 20th, 2014

I had been wanting a breast augmentation for many years. I've several consults with other doctors but they always ended up recommending a size that was too big and disproportionate for my frame. I'm relatively thin and short. Dr. Evdokimow understood the natural look I was going for and helped me pick the appropriate size and type of implant. He and his staff are lovely and answered any questions I had. I was also surprised how quick and easy my recovery was. Needless to say, I am beyond satisfied with my procedure and have recommended to other friends of mine who were interested in achieving the same look! Thank you, Dr. Evdokimow!

Nov 19th, 2014

doctor was very patient and understanding about my concerns; kept in contact with me prior and after procedure; I'm more confident in myself; his feedback has really helped me since I came into his office. Thank you Doctor.

Good show details Good
Nov 17th, 2014

i stepped on a needle and it went into my foot . i asked dr Evdokimow to take it out . He wanted me to go to the hospital but he said he would try . he did get the needle out of my foot . Love that doctor. I have been with Dr Evdokimow for many years .

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Nov 7th, 2014

I've seen Dr. Evdokimow 9 Yrs ago after having an accident with my hand. He basically put my finger back together. His professionalism and patience is outstanding. His staff is very friendly and available to help any way they can. Im back 9 years later and nothing has changed they are still just as nice and professional.

Aug 11th, 2014

i had a Dysport treatment with dr Evdokimow today .This will be my 3 visit and I am very happy .The office staff is wonder and i would recommend Dr Evdokimow to my friends. He takes the time to explain the treatments .

Aug 6th, 2014

I have been a patient for the past 5 years, since my son was treated so well in the Emergency Room of the hospital for facial stitches . That was my first meeting of Dr. Evdokimow and he impressed me so much with his patience and expertise that I decided to become a patient. I see him regularly for Dysport and I get great results.No pain or bruising and no one knows I've gotten a treatment but I get comments on how great I look! I would recommend Dr. Evdokimow highly!

Aug 5th, 2014

I had cut my hand on glass and loss the use of my right index finger completely as well as damaged other tendons and nerves. I called Dr. Evdokimow's office and Cindy got me in to see the Dr. right away. Upon arrival, the Dr. was great as well, he explained the damage to my hand and that I needed surgery that day. Once at the hospital I was also in good hands. I met with Doc Catherine who worked along side Dr. Evdokimow during the surgery who was also wonderful. She explained everything to me before the surgery and met with me again the following day. It's been 8 week and after working with an occupational therapist, I am ready to go back to work and to regain my life back. I could have had a totally different outcome, however, due to the wonderful magic that Dr. Evdokimow performed combined with the help of the occupational therapist, I now have the ability to get back to my life. I am extremely happy and certainly grateful!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Helpful show details Helpful
Jul 23rd, 2014

I was seen at the office on an emergency for a spider bite. Entire staff was efficient and helpful.

Very Nice show details Very Nice
Jul 14th, 2014

i get laser treatments and botox . I have been with this doctor for a while now and have been very happy. everyone is very helpful.

Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Evdokimow and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. They are always friendly and very accommodating. Dr. Evdokimow is an extremely skilled injector and a true artist when it comes to injecting. He injected my girlfriend and I with Sculptra after consulting with us the various filler options. His knowledge on Sculptra and the various fillers on the market was extremely beneficial in us choosing what was best for an optimal outcome. We both liked the fact that Sculptra is a longer lasting filler and restores the volume lost more naturally over time and our results are phenomenal.I recommend meeting with him and his staff.

Extremely Helpful show details Extremely Helpful
Jul 10th, 2014

The office staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Evdokimow was also very friendly and is particular about his work. I receive Botox injections for grinding my teeth which have been extremely helpful and Dr. E is always willing to bring me back for a follow up if I am not 100% satisfied.

Knowledgeable show details Knowledgeable
Jul 9th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Evdokimow was exceptional. Finding a good doctor for a nose procedure is rather difficult. You want to make sure you find the right doctor since this procedure is on your face. He took the time to explain the procedure, going over all the risked and managing my expectations. From start to end he showed empathy and true concern over my wellbeing. When I arrived at the hospital he spent a few minutes with me during pre-op just to put me at ease. He knew how nervous I was weeks prior to the surgery, being this was my first operation. I can honestly say the procedure was a breeze. He allowed me to visit him multiple times during my recovery and the final outcome exceeds my highest expectation. The staff in his office was very patient with me. I’m the type of person who asks a million questions. They were very knowledgeable and their follow-up with me was excellent. They showed true concern. Till this day people tell me I have the perfect nose!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Evdokimow to anyone of my family and friends and to anyone reading this review.

Jul 8th, 2014

I have been to consults before but always left feeling dissatisfied then I went for a consult with Dr. Evdokimow. The consult was amazing, He explained everything in detail . I felt so comfortable & I immediately scheduled my surgery that day . It was for a tummy tuck plus breast lift with implants & some lipo. Till the date of the surgery the staff and the doctor treated me very well . I felt very comfortable and confident I found the best . The day of the surgery went well . It was a long surgery and I am still amazed at the patience and passion Dr Evdokimow has for his field. Everything turned out better then I even thought . The Dr & the friendly staff followed up with me after the surgery and with follow up appointments . The Dr checked on me personally too by phone as well . He is very much available for his patients . I am so happy I get to write this review . I can keep on going about how happy I am to find Dr. Evdokimow . He is truly gifted & just amazing at his field. he is truly the best. Thank you .

Jul 3rd, 2014

Highly Recommend!!!! show details Highly Recommend!!!!
by Antoinette on Jun 9th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Evdokimow was exceptional. Finding a good doctor for a nose procedure (Rhinoplasty) is rather difficult. You want to make sure you find the right doctor since this procedure is on your face. He took the time to explain the procedure, going over all the risked and managing my expectations. From start to end he showed empathy and true concern over my wellbeing. When I arrived at the hospital he spent a few minutes with me during pre-op just to put me at ease. He knew how nervous I was weeks prior to the surgery, being this was my first operation. I can honestly say the procedure was a breeze. He allowed me to visit him multiple times during my recovery and the final outcome exceeds my highest expectation. The staff in his office was very patient with me. I’m the type of person who asks a million questions. They were very knowledgeable and their follow-up with me was excellent. They showed true concern. Till this day people tell me I have the perfect nose!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Evdokimow to anyone of my family and friends and to anyone reading this review.

Jan 24th, 2014

very nice. takes his time to discuss all of your concerns. ~ LMD

Jan 21st, 2014

I have been working with Dr. E for over a year and he has done amazing work on my face.

Jan 16th, 2014

Very personable, accommodating, trusting, and caring doctor. The staff is great as well-- very kind! Alexis

Looking younger thanks to Dr. Evdokimow! show details Looking younger thanks to Dr. Evdokimow!
by Renee J. on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Evdokimow took the time to put together a great course of action to address my aging concerns. The combination of treatments has taken years off my face with no down time! So happy and grateful!!

Returning customer show details Returning customer
Mar 30th, 2013

Have been seeing Dr. Evdokimow for more than 5 years now. Done different procedures with him, always with a great results. Couldn't been happier with the results and the care i have been treated with. Highly recommend this doctor for any cosmetic procedures. About to do my 5 visit for Vasor Shape and my belly is shrinking dramatically...Can't wait to wear my bikini this summer!

by S.M. on Mar 29th, 2013

Friendly, answered all my questions in a thorough manner.

Returning patient, would recommend to friends show details Returning patient, would recommend to friends
Jan 27th, 2013

The doctor was courteous, even though not too lengthy he covered all the aspects of my treatment and care. I am happy with the results and the aftercare. Would go to him again and recommend to friends.

Jan 21st, 2013

Would not use Dr.Evdikimow again his bedside manners are terrible he answers your questions as brief as possible and acts like your bothering him ,there are much better and nicer doctors out there!

Bad Experience with Dr. and Billing Dept. show details Bad Experience with Dr. and Billing Dept.
Sep 17th, 2012

Took my son for consultation. They charged me one amount and billed my insurance company another amount. Staff was very uncooperative and Dr. was very unprofessional. The Dr. is also very difficult to understand. Had to file complaint with my insurance company to recoup my money, but it was worth it.

I've had better doctors show details I've had better doctors
Jul 25th, 2012

this guy calls himself a doctor but all I experienced was a total lack of professionalism. there are definitely better doctors in the field who are more qualified.

great experience show details great experience
Apr 30th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years and have always had wonderful visits and excellent care.The Doctor and staff are always attentive and pleasant and eager to answer my questions.I did visit several plastic surgeons in nyc for evaluations but I am so happy I didn't get my plastic surgery procedures done ant where else.There is no comparison.

ER care show details ER care
Apr 26th, 2012

His bedside manner is deplorable, which will be forgiven IF the surgery he performed actually shows to be well done which unfortunately only time will tell. He gives very little information and is impatient when you ask questions;has the surgeon's air about him that he is god.

Dec 18th, 2011

Brought my child back to Morristown Memorial two days after they misdiagnosed his hand with a sprain when in fact it was fractured. The hospital called us at 5 pm on Friday to notify us of this fact. When we were unable to book an office appointment with any doctor at this time - we consulted with our health insurance and a doctor's assistant who advised us to take our son back to the ER at Morristown Memorial. Dr. Evdokimov was annoyed and impatient with us during the visit although we asked very few questions and took as little of his time as possible. I would not take my child to his office for a follow-up. His assistant, however, was courteous, friendly and caring. Perhaps we caught him on a bad day but he certainly did not make a good first impression.

May 13th, 2011

Very unprofessional staff. The Dr couldn't care less....I wouldn't go there again.

I found my new doctor!! show details I found my new doctor!!
by Chrissy on May 18th, 2010

A friend recommended me to Dr. Evdokimow for Botox. I thought that all Botox was done the same- I was so very wrong. I cannot believe the difference from this treatment as compared to my previous sessions elsewhere. I love it, My eyebrows are lifted and my crows feet are gone! Thank you Dr. Evdokimow you are the Best!

MS.CAREY WEDEKIND show details MS.CAREY WEDEKIND
Dec 8th, 2009

THIS DOCTOR IS A REAL LIFE SAVER & HAS A GIFT FOR TRAUMATIC SURGERY EXPERIENCE.THANKYOU FOR CARING PROFESSIONAL MANNER.