David Z Evdokimow, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

96 S Finley Ave
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
908-221-1136
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 3.6206896551724 of 4 stars
 |  Great  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2014

i had a Dysport treatment with dr Evdokimow today .This will be my 3 visit and I am very happy .The office staff is wonder and i would recommend Dr Evdokimow to my friends. He takes the time to explain the treatments .

|  Great  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2014

I have been a patient for the past 5 years, since my son was treated so well in the Emergency Room of the hospital for facial stitches . That was my first meeting of Dr. Evdokimow and he impressed me so much with his patience and expertise that I decided to become a patient. I see him regularly for Dysport and I get great results.No pain or bruising and no one knows I've gotten a treatment but I get comments on how great I look! I would recommend Dr. Evdokimow highly!

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2014

I had cut my hand on glass and loss the use of my right index finger completely as well as damaged other tendons and nerves. I called Dr. Evdokimow's office and Cindy got me in to see the Dr. right away. Upon arrival, the Dr. was great as well, he explained the damage to my hand and that I needed surgery that day. Once at the hospital I was also in good hands. I met with Doc Catherine who worked along side Dr. Evdokimow during the surgery who was also wonderful. She explained everything to me before the surgery and met with me again the following day. It's been 8 week and after working with an occupational therapist, I am ready to go back to work and to regain my life back. I could have had a totally different outcome, however, due to the wonderful magic that Dr. Evdokimow performed combined with the help of the occupational therapist, I now have the ability to get back to my life. I am extremely happy and certainly grateful!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Helpful  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2014

I was seen at the office on an emergency for a spider bite. Entire staff was efficient and helpful.

|  Very Nice  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

i get laser treatments and botox . I have been with this doctor for a while now and have been very happy. everyone is very helpful.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Evdokimow and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. They are always friendly and very accommodating. Dr. Evdokimow is an extremely skilled injector and a true artist when it comes to injecting. He injected my girlfriend and I with Sculptra after consulting with us the various filler options. His knowledge on Sculptra and the various fillers on the market was extremely beneficial in us choosing what was best for an optimal outcome. We both liked the fact that Sculptra is a longer lasting filler and restores the volume lost more naturally over time and our results are phenomenal.I recommend meeting with him and his staff.

|  Extremely Helpful  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2014

The office staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Evdokimow was also very friendly and is particular about his work. I receive Botox injections for grinding my teeth which have been extremely helpful and Dr. E is always willing to bring me back for a follow up if I am not 100% satisfied.

|  Knowledgeable  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Evdokimow was exceptional. Finding a good doctor for a nose procedure is rather difficult. You want to make sure you find the right doctor since this procedure is on your face. He took the time to explain the procedure, going over all the risked and managing my expectations. From start to end he showed empathy and true concern over my wellbeing. When I arrived at the hospital he spent a few minutes with me during pre-op just to put me at ease. He knew how nervous I was weeks prior to the surgery, being this was my first operation. I can honestly say the procedure was a breeze. He allowed me to visit him multiple times during my recovery and the final outcome exceeds my highest expectation. The staff in his office was very patient with me. I’m the type of person who asks a million questions. They were very knowledgeable and their follow-up with me was excellent. They showed true concern. Till this day people tell me I have the perfect nose!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Evdokimow to anyone of my family and friends and to anyone reading this review.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2014

I have been to consults before but always left feeling dissatisfied then I went for a consult with Dr. Evdokimow. The consult was amazing, He explained everything in detail . I felt so comfortable & I immediately scheduled my surgery that day . It was for a tummy tuck plus breast lift with implants & some lipo. Till the date of the surgery the staff and the doctor treated me very well . I felt very comfortable and confident I found the best . The day of the surgery went well . It was a long surgery and I am still amazed at the patience and passion Dr Evdokimow has for his field. Everything turned out better then I even thought . The Dr & the friendly staff followed up with me after the surgery and with follow up appointments . The Dr checked on me personally too by phone as well . He is very much available for his patients . I am so happy I get to write this review . I can keep on going about how happy I am to find Dr. Evdokimow . He is truly gifted & just amazing at his field. he is truly the best. Thank you .

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2014

Dr. Evdokimow was very attentive and extremely professional. He worked with amazing precision and efficiency. There was almost no bruising and the recovery was swift, bringing the results previously explained and expected. The staff was always helpful, understanding and very accomodating.

|  Highly Recommend!!!!  |  show details
by Antoinette on Jun 9th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Evdokimow was exceptional. Finding a good doctor for a nose procedure (Rhinoplasty) is rather difficult. You want to make sure you find the right doctor since this procedure is on your face. He took the time to explain the procedure, going over all the risked and managing my expectations. From start to end he showed empathy and true concern over my wellbeing. When I arrived at the hospital he spent a few minutes with me during pre-op just to put me at ease. He knew how nervous I was weeks prior to the surgery, being this was my first operation. I can honestly say the procedure was a breeze. He allowed me to visit him multiple times during my recovery and the final outcome exceeds my highest expectation. The staff in his office was very patient with me. I’m the type of person who asks a million questions. They were very knowledgeable and their follow-up with me was excellent. They showed true concern. Till this day people tell me I have the perfect nose!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Evdokimow to anyone of my family and friends and to anyone reading this review.

Jan 24th, 2014

very nice. takes his time to discuss all of your concerns. ~ LMD

Jan 21st, 2014

I have been working with Dr. E for over a year and he has done amazing work on my face.

Jan 16th, 2014

Very personable, accommodating, trusting, and caring doctor. The staff is great as well-- very kind! Alexis

|  Looking younger thanks to Dr. Evdokimow!  |  show details
by Renee J. on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Evdokimow took the time to put together a great course of action to address my aging concerns. The combination of treatments has taken years off my face with no down time! So happy and grateful!!

|  Returning customer  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2013

Have been seeing Dr. Evdokimow for more than 5 years now. Done different procedures with him, always with a great results. Couldn't been happier with the results and the care i have been treated with. Highly recommend this doctor for any cosmetic procedures. About to do my 5 visit for Vasor Shape and my belly is shrinking dramatically...Can't wait to wear my bikini this summer!

by S.M. on Mar 29th, 2013

Friendly, answered all my questions in a thorough manner.

|  Returning patient, would recommend to friends  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2013

The doctor was courteous, even though not too lengthy he covered all the aspects of my treatment and care. I am happy with the results and the aftercare. Would go to him again and recommend to friends.

Jan 21st, 2013

Would not use Dr.Evdikimow again his bedside manners are terrible he answers your questions as brief as possible and acts like your bothering him ,there are much better and nicer doctors out there!

|  Bad Experience with Dr. and Billing Dept.  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Took my son for consultation. They charged me one amount and billed my insurance company another amount. Staff was very uncooperative and Dr. was very unprofessional. The Dr. is also very difficult to understand. Had to file complaint with my insurance company to recoup my money, but it was worth it.

|  I've had better doctors  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

this guy calls himself a doctor but all I experienced was a total lack of professionalism. there are definitely better doctors in the field who are more qualified.

|  great experience  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years and have always had wonderful visits and excellent care.The Doctor and staff are always attentive and pleasant and eager to answer my questions.I did visit several plastic surgeons in nyc for evaluations but I am so happy I didn't get my plastic surgery procedures done ant where else.There is no comparison.

|  ER care  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

His bedside manner is deplorable, which will be forgiven IF the surgery he performed actually shows to be well done which unfortunately only time will tell. He gives very little information and is impatient when you ask questions;has the surgeon's air about him that he is god.

Dec 18th, 2011

Brought my child back to Morristown Memorial two days after they misdiagnosed his hand with a sprain when in fact it was fractured. The hospital called us at 5 pm on Friday to notify us of this fact. When we were unable to book an office appointment with any doctor at this time - we consulted with our health insurance and a doctor's assistant who advised us to take our son back to the ER at Morristown Memorial. Dr. Evdokimov was annoyed and impatient with us during the visit although we asked very few questions and took as little of his time as possible. I would not take my child to his office for a follow-up. His assistant, however, was courteous, friendly and caring. Perhaps we caught him on a bad day but he certainly did not make a good first impression.

May 13th, 2011

Very unprofessional staff. The Dr couldn't care less....I wouldn't go there again.

|  I found my new doctor!!  |  show details
by Chrissy on May 18th, 2010

A friend recommended me to Dr. Evdokimow for Botox. I thought that all Botox was done the same- I was so very wrong. I cannot believe the difference from this treatment as compared to my previous sessions elsewhere. I love it, My eyebrows are lifted and my crows feet are gone! Thank you Dr. Evdokimow you are the Best!

|  MS.CAREY WEDEKIND  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2009

THIS DOCTOR IS A REAL LIFE SAVER & HAS A GIFT FOR TRAUMATIC SURGERY EXPERIENCE.THANKYOU FOR CARING PROFESSIONAL MANNER.