Dr. David Evdokimow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Amazing experience
Had a breast augmentation with Dr. Evdokimow October 2016. Best experience of my life. He spent a good hour with me at my consultation going over every detail of the procedure and what his recommendations were. I had complete faith and confidence in his skills. I had surgery on a Thurs, worked from home on that Friday and was out and about that Saturday. I have never felt more beautiful and honestly the pain was no where near what I thought it would be. I have a low threshold for pain tolerance and I was just fine. I am in LOVE with my new breasts. Girls if your thinking of a breast aug. Dr. Evdokimow is your guy. Great surgeon, great results and he's cute and he is funny which helps ;)

October 17th, 2016
Doctor responded to ..
Doctor responded to emergency room after an accident and was patient and took the time to explain available options.

October 10th, 2016
Dr Evdokimow is very..
Dr Evdokimow is very good surgeon. He is very focused. He game me his professional opinion and gave me lots of options regarding my care.

October 7th, 2016
From the reception t..
From the reception to the follow up, the overall experience is exceptional. I am fortunate that the treatment that I receive works amazing and perfect. I'm glad I found this doctor and I will be a loyal longtime patient.

June 22nd, 2016
Dr.Evdokimov is so b..
Dr.Evdokimov is so brilliant and I would not go to anyone else!!! He reviews every option and makes you feel so comfortable with your decision!! He is the best!!! He is very concerned about every detail and is so professional. THE OFFICE STAFF ARE WONDERFUL!

January 18th, 2016
Highly Recommended
I have been a patient of Dr. Evdokimow's for about two years. I trust him because he explains different options that are available and takes his time. The results are always very natural. The office staff is very helpful and reassuring. I would highly recommend this qualified doctor!!

March 23rd, 2015
Great
I have been here before for the triple which includes the IPL, chemical peel, and microdermabrasion. The staff is friendly and information. The doctor is wonderful, both in professionalism and work. The office is quiet and relaxing. Highly recommended...

March 10th, 2015
Best!
Dr. Evdokimow is the best in the area for Botox and fillers. He always has a fair price and takes the time to discuss your desired outcome for any procedure. He uses tools to measure symmetry in the face to see what areas need correction. You can put your trust in him because he is a true artist who knows how to make a face look great!

February 4th, 2015
Very Good
I was thrilled with the results of my treatment with Dr. Evdokimow! You have to wonder why you waited so long to try it- the results are that good! Very natural!

February 3rd, 2015
Very Professional
He is a very professional and kind doctor. He has made me feel very comfortable and I feel safe knowing that he is performing the treatments. My treatments so far have had great results and I plan on continuing my treatments with him. I strongly recommend!

February 2nd, 2015
Wonderful
wonderful. fantastic. i love dr. evdokomow and his staff. the office is great. the product works and i'm very pleased with the results. i've been coming to dr. evdokomow for years and years and years. he was recommended to me by another patient who absolutely loves dr. evdokomow. his office staff is the best!!! they are sweet, patient, kind and accommodating. they are such a pleasure!! Dr. Evdokomow is the greatest, nicest doctor ever. i would happily and whole heartedly recommend dr. evdokomow.

February 1st, 2015
Very Friendly
I have alot of sun damage from working outside. The signature skin treatment of microdermabrasion IPL and chemical peel dramatically improved my skin texture, tone, firmness and chin line almost immediately. I will absolutely do it again and have already recommended it to friends. It is painful but the results speak for themselves. The office staff is knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. I can always get an appointment that fits into my busy schedule. Dr. Evdokimow makes himself available for questions and follow ups!! I highly recommend the practice!!