Dr. David Evdokimow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Evdokimow?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Evdokimow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017

Maria Garcia

As a child and even when I started going to college I was always a slim girl. However, my only problem was that I had large and heavy breasts due to which my friends as well as other students in my class used to make fun of me, making me feel embarrassed. Finally, I decided to meet Dr. David Evdokimow for this problem. Dr. Evdokimow not only understood my problem, but also performed my breast reduction surgery in the most professional and diligent manner. Post surgery, I feel confident and happy

October 17th, 2016

Doctor responded to ..

Doctor responded to emergency room after an accident and was patient and took the time to explain available options.

October 10th, 2016

Dr Evdokimow is very..

Dr Evdokimow is very good surgeon. He is very focused. He game me his professional opinion and gave me lots of options regarding my care.

October 7th, 2016

From the reception t..

From the reception to the follow up, the overall experience is exceptional. I am fortunate that the treatment that I receive works amazing and perfect. I'm glad I found this doctor and I will be a loyal longtime patient.

June 22nd, 2016

Dr.Evdokimov is so b..

Dr.Evdokimov is so brilliant and I would not go to anyone else!!! He reviews every option and makes you feel so comfortable with your decision!! He is the best!!! He is very concerned about every detail and is so professional. THE OFFICE STAFF ARE WONDERFUL!

January 18th, 2016

Highly Recommended

I have been a patient of Dr. Evdokimow's for about two years. I trust him because he explains different options that are available and takes his time. The results are always very natural. The office staff is very helpful and reassuring. I would highly recommend this qualified doctor!!

March 23rd, 2015

Great

I have been here before for the triple which includes the IPL, chemical peel, and microdermabrasion. The staff is friendly and information. The doctor is wonderful, both in professionalism and work. The office is quiet and relaxing. Highly recommended...

March 10th, 2015

Best!

Dr. Evdokimow is the best in the area for Botox and fillers. He always has a fair price and takes the time to discuss your desired outcome for any procedure. He uses tools to measure symmetry in the face to see what areas need correction. You can put your trust in him because he is a true artist who knows how to make a face look great!

February 4th, 2015

Very Good

I was thrilled with the results of my treatment with Dr. Evdokimow! You have to wonder why you waited so long to try it- the results are that good! Very natural!

February 3rd, 2015

Very Professional

He is a very professional and kind doctor. He has made me feel very comfortable and I feel safe knowing that he is performing the treatments. My treatments so far have had great results and I plan on continuing my treatments with him. I strongly recommend!

February 2nd, 2015

Wonderful

wonderful. fantastic. i love dr. evdokomow and his staff. the office is great. the product works and i'm very pleased with the results. i've been coming to dr. evdokomow for years and years and years. he was recommended to me by another patient who absolutely loves dr. evdokomow. his office staff is the best!!! they are sweet, patient, kind and accommodating. they are such a pleasure!! Dr. Evdokomow is the greatest, nicest doctor ever. i would happily and whole heartedly recommend dr. evdokomow.

February 2nd, 2015

Very Friendly

I have alot of sun damage from working outside. The signature skin treatment of microdermabrasion IPL and chemical peel dramatically improved my skin texture, tone, firmness and chin line almost immediately. I will absolutely do it again and have already recommended it to friends. It is painful but the results speak for themselves. The office staff is knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. I can always get an appointment that fits into my busy schedule. Dr. Evdokimow makes himself available for questions and follow ups!! I highly recommend the practice!!