A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Everingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Everingham, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everingham
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Everingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Everingham graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Everingham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Everingham DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Everingham practice?
- Dr. David Everingham has 1 office location.
Dr. David Everingham practices Family Medicine near Romulus, MI.
See Romulus Family Physicians.