A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Everingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Everingham, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everingham
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Everingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Everingham graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Everingham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Everingham DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Everingham practice?
- Dr. David Everingham has 1 office location.
Dr. David Everingham practices Family Medicine near Romulus, MI.
See Romulus Family Physicians.