A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Everman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Everman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Everman graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Everman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Everman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David G. Everman practice?
- Dr. David Everman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Everman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Little River, SC and Loris, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.