A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ewalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ewalt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ewalt, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Genitourinary Reconstruction Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewalt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ewalt has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harris Ewalt MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David H. Ewalt practice?
- Dr. David Ewalt has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ewalt practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Urologists and Dallas Pediatricians.