Dr. David Ewing-Chow MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Watertown, NY

September 13th, 2016
You Won't Be Disappointed!
He is one of the kindest physicians I have ever met. First he makes the diagnosis, and then he tells the patient/family what it means and answers questions. He spends a lot of time with you, as well.

September 7th, 2016
Sad to hear doctors wife needs a real job
I have seen this provider in the past and found him to be very nice but his wife is the "office manager" and she is nothing but difficult. Don't understand why doctors let their wives run around making everyone in the office miserable. Won't go back again.

August 22nd, 2016
Awesome Dr
I have seen him since 2000,I think he does amazing work, He is a very caring person,I recommend anyone and everyone to him...

July 7th, 2016
Great Doctor, the admin staff is not extremely friendly. Have a hard time getting in touch with anyone by phone as the only time I can call is my lunch break and they have no one answering phones during their lunch.

July 22nd, 2015
Staff is nice for the most part, provider is AMAZING! Worth the wait and will go again when needed!

May 15th, 2013
Patient
My most important impression is that Dr.Ewing-Chow is extremely capable, as is his staff. His office is conveniently located. My visit is always satisfying and pleasant. If I have a problem it is always solved/cured. My experience has always been perfect and I appreciate that.

April 23rd, 2013
Patients Mother
Dr. Chow is by far one of the most wonderful doctors. He did surgery on my son and my husband 9 years ago and we could not ask for better results. He is takes his time and explaining everything and provides and sense of security. Thanks for your hard work.

November 18th, 2012
Highly Recommended
Dr. Ewing-Chow was recommended to me by a friend. He spoke very highly of him and I proceeded and made an appointment with him.I've seen him several times now and he diagnosed my condition and is treating me accordingly.He took his time explaining to me what was wrong and the course of treatment. I'm very pleased with his treatment plan.

January 31st, 2012
Jules
Dr Ewing-Chow is wonderful with all patients--children-seniors. You can have confidence in his care!

July 16th, 2011
I have oberved Dr. Chow in practice for over 10 years. The north country is very lucky to have someone with his ability working here. He is the best in all aspects of eye care and ophthamology.

October 9th, 2009
Best doctor ever!
I love this man he is the nicest doctor i have ever had. and i would like to thank him for his many years of service to me. i am 13 and he has been my doctor since i was just 5 years old. he is very kid friendly and caring. i cant wait for my next appointment with Dr. David Ewing-chow!!!!