Dr. David Ewing-Chow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ewing-Chow?

You Won't Be Disappointed!

Posted on September 13th, 2016

He is one of the kindest physicians I have ever met. First he makes the diagnosis, and then he tells the patient/family what it means and answers questions. He spends a lot of time with you, as well.

Sad to hear doctors wife needs a real job

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I have seen this provider in the past and found him to be very nice but his wife is the "office manager" and she is nothing but difficult. Don't understand why doctors let their wives run around making everyone in the office miserable. Won't go back again.

Awesome Dr

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I have seen him since 2000,I think he does amazing work, He is a very caring person,I recommend anyone and everyone to him...

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Great Doctor, the admin staff is not extremely friendly. Have a hard time getting in touch with anyone by phone as the only time I can call is my lunch break and they have no one answering phones during their lunch.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Staff is nice for the most part, provider is AMAZING! Worth the wait and will go again when needed!

Patient

Posted on May 15th, 2013

My most important impression is that Dr.Ewing-Chow is extremely capable, as is his staff. His office is conveniently located. My visit is always satisfying and pleasant. If I have a problem it is always solved/cured. My experience has always been perfect and I appreciate that.

Patients Mother

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Chow is by far one of the most wonderful doctors. He did surgery on my son and my husband 9 years ago and we could not ask for better results. He is takes his time and explaining everything and provides and sense of security. Thanks for your hard work.

Highly Recommended

Posted on November 18th, 2012

Dr. Ewing-Chow was recommended to me by a friend. He spoke very highly of him and I proceeded and made an appointment with him.I've seen him several times now and he diagnosed my condition and is treating me accordingly.He took his time explaining to me what was wrong and the course of treatment. I'm very pleased with his treatment plan.

Jules

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr Ewing-Chow is wonderful with all patients--children-seniors. You can have confidence in his care!

Posted on July 16th, 2011

I have oberved Dr. Chow in practice for over 10 years. The north country is very lucky to have someone with his ability working here. He is the best in all aspects of eye care and ophthamology.

Best doctor ever!

Posted on October 9th, 2009

I love this man he is the nicest doctor i have ever had. and i would like to thank him for his many years of service to me. i am 13 and he has been my doctor since i was just 5 years old. he is very kid friendly and caring. i cant wait for my next appointment with Dr. David Ewing-chow!!!!

Posted on July 17th, 2017