A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ewing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ewing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Ewing MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Ewing practice?
- Dr. David Ewing has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ewing practices Neurology near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Neurologists.