A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Abbott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frederick Abbott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Abbott practice?
- Dr. David Abbott has 1 office location.
Dr. David Abbott practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians.