A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Ophthalmology near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Los Altos Ophthalmologists.