A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chang practices Ophthalmology near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Ophthalmologists.