Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

by Carl M. Jensen on Mar 30th, 2015

A very excellent doctor who is very concerned with his patients and reviews everything with you before the surgery. He also gives all options to you. I would recommend him to my friends and relatives.

Excellent Cataract Surgeon and staff show details Excellent Cataract Surgeon and staff
by Ray Moisant on Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. Chang and his staff were extremely kind, and knowledgeable during my workup for cataract surgery. They create a very welcoming atmosphere in the office. Dr. Chang is the best doctor ever! Dr. Chang is very down to earth and explains in simple and understandable terms about my cataract situation. Dr. Chang also has a great sense of humor . Dr. Chang and his staff really care about helping people with cataracts (Jeannie, Jennie, and several others)

Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. David Chang claims to be one of the greatest opthalmologists in the field of cataracts and even in the world. Had authored several books that made me think highly of him. But after being his patient and seeing him multiple times. I can feel his arrogance and irritability whenever I have too much questions. His IOL expertise is just fine, although not really perfect. I am not really very much impressed with the IOL that he had placed on me. The poor part of my case is being treated with overdosing of Lotemax eyedrops, thus had given my eye an injury and climax of floaters. He claimed that Lotemax does not do this, but I myself is the living example. I presumed he has monetary benefits of prescribing Lotemax to most of his patients.

He's the best show details He's the best
Feb 2nd, 2012