Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Cataract Surgeon and staff  |  show details
by Ray Moisant on Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. Chang and his staff were extremely kind, and knowledgeable during my workup for cataract surgery. They create a very welcoming atmosphere in the office. Dr. Chang is the best doctor ever! Dr. Chang is very down to earth and explains in simple and understandable terms about my cataract situation. Dr. Chang also has a great sense of humor . Dr. Chang and his staff really care about helping people with cataracts (Jeannie, Jennie, and several others)

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. David Chang claims to be one of the greatest opthalmologists in the field of cataracts and even in the world. Had authored several books that made me think highly of him. But after being his patient and seeing him multiple times. I can feel his arrogance and irritability whenever I have too much questions. His IOL expertise is just fine, although not really perfect. I am not really very much impressed with the IOL that he had placed on me. The poor part of my case is being treated with overdosing of Lotemax eyedrops, thus had given my eye an injury and climax of floaters. He claimed that Lotemax does not do this, but I myself is the living example. I presumed he has monetary benefits of prescribing Lotemax to most of his patients.

|  He's the best  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

|  Dr Chang  |  show details
by Renee Fisher on Apr 27th, 2010

Every detail is top perfect: The visit before the surgery, the patience of the staff, the incredible self-confidence and self-assertiveness of Dr Chang, so overwhelming that you know for sure that you are in the best place existing for cataract surgery. My left eye was immediately 20/20 straight after the surgery and the eye pressure significantly lower. Within two weeks I went for my right eye, which took its sweet time to reach a 20/20 perfect vision. Then I developed some intolerance to the medications prescribed for glaucoma. Dr Chang changed the prescription and within 48 hours I am restored to my usual self and top grateful, hoping to be able to drive again in the near future.

|  He really is "The Best"!  |  show details
by Joyce E. Tostenson on Sep 27th, 2008

I had cataract surgery on my right eye...September 25, 2008. Even though my eye is still healing (just two days later), I already have better vision than before. The surgery was definitely pain free! I have no memory of the operating room (because of being slightly sedated), although I was awake throughout surgery, I'm told. It was, by far, the best experience I've ever had with any surgery. Dr. Chang and his staff were informative, friendly and always supportive. This was calming to my spirit. I truly believe that Dr. Chang performs miracles; he is the best!