Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

by Carl M. Jensen on Mar 30th, 2015

A very excellent doctor who is very concerned with his patients and reviews everything with you before the surgery. He also gives all options to you. I would recommend him to my friends and relatives.

Dec 28th, 2014

As stated in my letter of January 31, 2014: “My eyesight in the right eye was much better before surgery than it is now. Simply said, my vision in the right eye is now unacceptable.” There are at least two elements affecting my poor vision, namely the lens you implanted in the right eye which you stated is exactly the same as that of the left eye was inappropriate and also that injury occurred during surgery causing the recurring blurriness and ongoing need for sticky eye drops. Further, you have been unable to correct these vision problems. You stated that it would be dangerous to try to replace the lens which another ophthalmologist has confirmed. Recently, I have been prescribed glasses for correction of both eyes. Accordingly, I received no benefit for the extra pre-payment of $4,400.00 paid by my check numbers 1809 and 1824 for the multifocal intraocular lens implantation (MIOL) which was in addition to the following billings by you or your associates to my insurance, Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

Excellent Cataract Surgeon and staff show details Excellent Cataract Surgeon and staff
by Ray Moisant on Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. Chang and his staff were extremely kind, and knowledgeable during my workup for cataract surgery. They create a very welcoming atmosphere in the office. Dr. Chang is the best doctor ever! Dr. Chang is very down to earth and explains in simple and understandable terms about my cataract situation. Dr. Chang also has a great sense of humor . Dr. Chang and his staff really care about helping people with cataracts (Jeannie, Jennie, and several others)

Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. David Chang claims to be one of the greatest opthalmologists in the field of cataracts and even in the world. Had authored several books that made me think highly of him. But after being his patient and seeing him multiple times. I can feel his arrogance and irritability whenever I have too much questions. His IOL expertise is just fine, although not really perfect. I am not really very much impressed with the IOL that he had placed on me. The poor part of my case is being treated with overdosing of Lotemax eyedrops, thus had given my eye an injury and climax of floaters. He claimed that Lotemax does not do this, but I myself is the living example. I presumed he has monetary benefits of prescribing Lotemax to most of his patients.

He's the best show details He's the best
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr Chang show details Dr Chang
by Renee Fisher on Apr 27th, 2010

Every detail is top perfect: The visit before the surgery, the patience of the staff, the incredible self-confidence and self-assertiveness of Dr Chang, so overwhelming that you know for sure that you are in the best place existing for cataract surgery. My left eye was immediately 20/20 straight after the surgery and the eye pressure significantly lower. Within two weeks I went for my right eye, which took its sweet time to reach a 20/20 perfect vision. Then I developed some intolerance to the medications prescribed for glaucoma. Dr Chang changed the prescription and within 48 hours I am restored to my usual self and top grateful, hoping to be able to drive again in the near future.

He really is "The Best"! show details He really is "The Best"!
by Joyce E. Tostenson on Sep 27th, 2008

I had cataract surgery on my right eye...September 25, 2008. Even though my eye is still healing (just two days later), I already have better vision than before. The surgery was definitely pain free! I have no memory of the operating room (because of being slightly sedated), although I was awake throughout surgery, I'm told. It was, by far, the best experience I've ever had with any surgery. Dr. Chang and his staff were informative, friendly and always supportive. This was calming to my spirit. I truly believe that Dr. Chang performs miracles; he is the best!