A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Crawford, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frank Crawford MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Crawford practice?
- Dr. David Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Crawford practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Oncologists.